Who doesn't like meatballs? This chicken meatballs dish has hidden 7 different types of veggies in it. If you also count garlic, there is 8 veggies in it!
Free-range chicken, organic tomatoes, rice, organic cauliflower, egg, organic courgette, organic leeks, organic celery, organic sultana, organic onion, organic garlic, bay leaf.
- Each portion is 650g and comfortably serves two children.
- Using microwave (preferred method)
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid. Set the microwave on full power
- Reheat for 4 minutes then remove the film
- Remove the lid, stir gently and re-cover
- Reheat for a further 4 minutes
- Please allow 1 minute for the meal to rest in the microwave before taking it out.
- Using oven
- Reheat oven to 220 degrees (with fan)
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid, place in the centre of the heated oven
- Reheat for 55 minutes
Although this dish is cooked without gluten-containing ingredients, it is prepared in a kitchen that also handles gluten.