Organic chicken thighs, organic lemon, green olives, kalamata olives, organic onions, organic garlic, saffron, organic ginger powder, organic paprika, organic cumin seeds, organic turmeric, organic olive oil, cinnamon stick, chicken stock (celery), sea salt & organic black pepper.
- 350g for the portion of 1 person
- Using microwave
- Pierce the film lid. Set the microwave on full power (850W)
- Heat for 4 minutes then remove the film, stir gently and re-cover.
- Heat for a further 3 minutes
- Please allow 1 minute for the meal to rest in the microwave before taking it out.
- Using oven
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (with fan)
- Pierce the film lid and place in the centre of the oven
- Cook for 45 minutes or until the food is piping hot.
Although this dish is cooked without gluten-containing ingredients, it is prepared in a kitchen that also handles gluten.