Can you believe this cottage pie has 8 veggies yet are all disguised?
Aberdeen Augus free-range, grass-fed beef, organic tomatoes, organic cauliflowers, organic celeriac, organic potato, organic courgette, organic leek, organic carrot, organic onion, organic garlic, bay leaf.
- 650g that is comfortably serves 2 children
- This dish can only be reheated by oven
- Reheat oven to 220 degrees (with fan)
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid, place in the centre of the heated oven to reheat for 45 minutes
- Remove the film and continue for another 15 minutes
- Once the food is bubbling it is ready to serve
Although this dish is cooked without gluten-containing ingredients, it is prepared in a kitchen that also contains gluten.