The colour of this pasta sauce comes from the mix of cheese, cream and the tomato purée, not only it is a pretty-looking dish it also has 7 veggies that make it very nutritional and tasty too.
Wholemeal penne pasta (gluten), double cream (milk), organic tomatoes, mozzarella cheese (milk), organic cheddar cheese (milk), organic cauliflower, organic courgette, organic leeks, organic carrot, organic butternut squash, organic onion.
- Each portion weight 650g which comfortably serves 2 children
- This dish can only be reheated by oven
- Reheat oven to 180 degrees (with fan)
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid, place in the centre of the heated oven to reheat for 45 minutes
- Remove the film and continue for another 15 minutes
- Once the food is bubbling it is ready to serve
Although this dish is cooked without gluten-containing ingredients, it is prepared in a kitchen that also handles gluten.