This flavoursome vegetarian red curry is made with our homemade curry paste, it is mildly spiced and has all the nutrients you need for a meal.
Organic sweet potatoes, organic chickpeas, organic barley (gluten), organic coconut milk, kaffir leaf, lemongrass, shallot, coriander root, Thai sweet basil, palm sugar, red chillies, coriander root, galangal, organic garlic, organic shallots, turmeric.
This dish contains gluten
- 500g for 1-2 persons
- 1kg for 2-4 persons
- Using microwave
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid. Set the microwave on full power (850W)
- Reheat for 4 minutes (6 minutes for the portion for 2) then remove the film
- Remove the lid, stir gently and re-cover
- Reheat for a further 5 minutes (7 minutes for the portion for 2).
- Please allow 1 minute for the meal to rest in the microwave before taking it out.
- Using oven
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees (with fan)
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid, place in the centre of the heated oven
- Reheat for 55 minutes or until the food is piping hot.