Free-range grass-fed lamb shoulder slow-cooked for 2 hours in homemade green curry paste and coconut milk. After 2 hours of cooking, the lamb shoulder is so tender that it melts in your mouth. This curry is medium-hot and it is for those who love a bit of heat in their food.
This meal also comes with jasmine rice.
Organic lamb shoulder, organic baby corn, edamame (soy), organic spelt (gluten), organic coconut milk, kaffir leaf, lemongrass, white peppercorn, black peppercorn, coriander seeds, coriander, cumin seeds, kaffir lime, Thai sweet basil, palm sugar, fish sauce, green chillies, coriander root, galangal, organic garlic, organic shallots, shrimp paste, turmeric, jasmine rice.
This dish contains gluten
- Portion for 1-2: 400g curry with additional 250g of jasmine rice
- Portion for 2-4: 800g curry with additional 500g of jasmine rice
- Using microwave
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid. Set the microwave on full power (850W)
- Reheat for 4 minutes (6 minutes for the portion for 2) then remove the film
- Remove the lid, stir gently and re-cover
- Reheat for a further 5 minutes (7 minutes for the portion for 2.
- Please allow 1 minute for the meal to rest in the microwave before taking it out.
- Using oven
- Reheat oven to 220 degrees (with fan)
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid, place in the centre of the heated oven
- Reheat for 55 minutes until the food is piping hot.