This dish is perfect the autumn and winter seasons and very nutritious. It has superfoods (quinoa and chickpea) that are high in protein with essential amino acids, high in fibre and rich in iron, vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
Organic chickpeas, organic carrots, organic brown mushrooms, organic courgette, organic tomatoes, organic vegetable stock, organic garlic, organic cauliflower, quinoa, turmeric, cumin, coriander, bay leaves, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 400g for the portion of 1 person
- 800g for the portion of 2 people
- Using microwave
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid. Set the microwave on full power (850W)
- Reheat for 4 minutes (6 minutes for the portion for 2) then remove the film
- Remove the lid, stir gently and re-cover
- Reheat for a further 5 minutes (7 minutes for the portion for 2.
- Please allow 1 minute for the meal to rest in the microwave before taking it out.
- Using oven
- Reheat oven to 220 degrees (with fan)
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid, place in the centre of the heated oven
- Reheat for 55 minutes until the food is piping hot.
Although this dish is cooked without gluten-containing ingredients, it is prepared in a kitchen that also handles gluten.