A classic Vietnamese curry that is rich in coconut milk infused with the fragrance from the lemongrass, this dish is served with jasmine rice but tastes as good with bread.
This dish also comes with jasmine rice.
Organic chicken thigh, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, lemongrass, organic garlic, organic onion, curry powder, organic coconut milk, bay leaves, palm sugar, organic chicken broth, vegetable oil and fish sauce.
- 500g for the portion for 1-2 persons with additional 250g of jasmine rice
- 1kg for the portion for 2-4 persons with additional 500g of jasmine rice
- Using microwave
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid. Set the microwave on full power (850W)
- Reheat for 4 minutes (6 minutes for the portion for 2) then remove the film
- Remove the lid, stir gently and re-cover
- Reheat for a further 5 minutes (7 minutes for the portion for 2.
- Please allow 1 minute for the meal to rest in the microwave before taking it out.
- Using oven
- Reheat oven to 220 degrees (with fan)
- Pierce a few holes on the film lid, place in the centre of the heated oven
- Reheat for 55 minutes until the food is piping hot.
Although this dish is cooked without gluten-containing ingredients, it is prepared in a non-gluten-free kitchen.